What Is This Course About?
This one day course will give you the knowledge, insight, and tools to create, maintain, enhance, and run a WordPress website. You will find out what WordPress is, who uses it, and how to create a website/blog. The course is really for you if you want to learn how to build a new website, or learn how to update and improve an existing website.
- Starts at 9:30 a.m. and finishes at 4:00 p.m. with a 30 minute break for lunch.
- You need to bring a laptop/notebook computer with you.
- Attendees will get a WordPress training site to learn on during the day and for three (3) months after the end of the course.
- Electronic copies of the training materials used during the day will be provided to all attendees.
- Only experience required is ability to use the computer and the Internet.
- Click here to see the course outline.
Who Should Attend?
This course is open to anyone who wants to know what WordPress is and wants to learn how to make a website easily. It is also for the business owner who wants to make a website for his business or for someone who wants to build websites for others for a fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I need to bring a laptop/notebook?
A: Yes. You need to bring your own laptop.
Q: Is Internet access provided?
A: In most cases yes but it is also good practice to bring your own Internet dongle or pocket wifi.
Q: Will I get a refund if I opt out of the course?
A: To get a refund you need to give notice 24 hours before the start of the course. Alternatively, it can also be credited to another session in the future.
Q: Can I get assistance in making my training website after the course finishes?
A: Yes. You can ask for help after the end of the course. Just send an email to my email address found at the top of the page.
Q: Can I transfer my training website to a different web hosting company?
A: Yes. You can transfer your website to another company. You can either do the transfer yourself or you can avail of my website transfer service.